Nothing better than a mouthwatering bowl of creamy chicken with a pinch of heat to warm up for this winter.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
You will need:
1 whole chicken washed and cut
1 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon onion powder
2 tablespoons Nando’s hot sauce
1/4 teaspoon chilli flakes
3 tablespoons ghee
2 tablespoons @sujees_gourmet_food alipoor chicken masala or any other wet masala
- Marinate chicken in above minus the ghee in your @supamama_sa freezer bag. This is the trick that ensures the chicken absorbs all that flavour
- In a pot on medium high heat add in your ghee and chicken. Brown chicken on both sides.
For the Sauce:
2 tablespoons mayonnaise
Small handful of fresh dhania(small!!)
1 fresh green chilli
1 clove of fresh garlic
1/4 cup fresh cream
1 teaspoon mustard sauce
Salt and pepper to taste
- In a blender blitz until smooth.
- Pour liquid over chicken.
- Place heat on low and allow chicken to cook for 15 minutes.
- Garnish with fresh dhania. Serve with wedges and roti.