Social Media Community Guidelines
Updated: May 2021
Welcome to the Supa Mama community! This is a safe space to discuss all your real life kitchen & home endeavours.
Our social media accounts are hosted by a real Supa Mama. A hard-working mom, kitchen fundi and planet hero. She’s the loud voice, bold spirit and bubbly attitude that embodies our uniquely South African brand.
Having a unique nationwide following allows Supa Mama to hear the diverse perspectives, culture & information within our community, we aim to leverage these platforms to create an authentic dialogue with our fellow kitchen fundi’s, home-makers, food-lovers, families and friends.
To encourage an engaging, positive conversation, we ask that all users on our social media accounts treat each other with respect at all times. We encourage your feedback and aim to respond to your comments as soon as possible.
To help everyone enjoy our community, we ask that when you post, you keep in mind the following:
- We don’t allow defamatory, indecent, offensive, profane, discriminatory, misleading, unlawful or threatening comments.
- Personal attacks, name-calling, trolling and abuse will not be tolerated.
- Spamming, posting promotional material or posting links to third party websites is not permitted.
- We reserve the right to delete comments at our discretion and block any repeat offenders.
- We will remove content that is fraudulent, deceptive or misleading.
- Coordinated group attacks will not be tolerated.
- Respect that other people in the community have had different life experiences and may have a different perspective to yours. We welcome different viewpoints.
Please bear in mind that the comments and responses that you read on our accounts that are not posted by us and come from members of the public. The content of these comments (including opinions and statements) posted do not necessarily reflect the views of Supa Mama, the social media site or its owner, and are the responsibility of the individuals posting them.
Please be aware that any personal information you share through those social media sites may be collected, stored or used by them outside our control. We recommend you regularly review and select the appropriate privacy settings for your account:
If you a question about a product or service of ours, please get in touch via our website at https://www.supamama.co.za/contact/.
If you’d like to chat with a customer service representative, please get in touch with us by mailing email@example.com