I’ve never met a potato dish I didn’t love. Get on board with these baked potato parcels topped with mushroom sauce & you’re on the tastiest path.
Prep Time: 1 hour
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Serves: 3-4 as a side dish
Potato Parcel Ingredients:
- Supa Mama® kitchen foil
- 3 potatoes
- Salt and pepper, as needed
- Boil potatoes until fork tender in salted water.
- Place potatoes in a sheet of Supa Mama® kitchen foil and seal. Bake for 20 minutes in a preheated oven (180° Celsius) placing blobs of butter all over with generous seasoning of salt and pepper.
- Remove from the oven and open the foil, be careful as the steam escapes.
- Slice the potatoes and season again with salt.
- Top with your choice of topping. (Mushroom sauce recipe below).
- Serve in your Supa Mama® kitchen foil for that rustic feel.
Mushroom Sauce Ingredients:
- 1 punnet mushrooms, sliced
- 250ml fresh cream
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 200g mozzarella, grated
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In a small pot on medium high heat add in your butter and mushrooms.
- Cook until your mushrooms are a nice golden brown colour and add in your cream and spices. Allow to come to a bubble.
- Add in your mozzarella, mix continuously until cheese melts and sauce thickens.
- Use as a delicious baked potato parcel topping or as desired.