Level up your oats with yogurt bark, or just create a yummy snack for your family!
You will need:
Supa Mama® baking paper
500g yoghurt of choice
3 Tbsp honey
Toppings of choice – I used chopped strawberries, pistachios and grated chocolate
- Combine yoghurt and honey in a medium-sized bowl.
- Lay out a sheet of Supa Mama® baking paper onto a baking tray.
- Spread the mixture about 0.5cm thick onto a the baking paper.
- Top with toppings and freeze until firm, about 2-4 hours.
- Break into pieces. Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
- Enjoy as a snack on its own or in a smoothie bowl or oats.
Using a full cream yoghurt is best as it is less ‘icy’ when frozen.
Top your bark on your oats or hot porridge and stir it in for a creamy delicious finish to your dish.
Customise these flavours and change it up each time!